Business Intelligence Engineer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Business Intelligence Engineer reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. The Business Intelligence Engineer will be responsible for writing codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures. This position must maintain familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer performs a variety of tasks. Establishes and grows department procedures, policies, and processes. Leads and directs the work of others on a project team. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as neededAs a Business Intelligence Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Design and Plan BI Solutions.
- Debug, Monitor and trobleshoot BI Solutions.
- Design, enhance, and improve SQL Server stored procedures, functions, triggers using TSQL.
- Design, enhance, and improve SSRS Reports.
- Design, enhance, and improve SSIS Packages.
- Design, enhance, and improve SSAS Cubes.
- Design, enhance and improve Power BI reports.
- Design System Data Models for applications.
- Create Flow charts, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, and other technical documentation as needed.
- Code and test projects, create test plans, and perform unit testing.
- Work with Business Collaborators and product management for the successful completion of projects.
- Establishes and grows department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Support internal applications, 3rd party applications, and business processes including being on call as needed.
- Leads or mentor Database Engineers as needed.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field Or, equivalent work/school experience. Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- 4+ years experience in a related field
- 4+ years developing database solutions using TSQL and/or PL/SQL
- 2+ years of MS SQL Server experience
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Relational database design skills
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- MCAD/MCSD/MCDBA/OCP Certifications
- Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i
- SQL Navigator
- Microsoft Office
- .NET technologies
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.