The Administrative Assistant will report to the head of DUPIXENT dermatology marketing and will be responsible for supporting the dermatology marketing team. The position requires the ability to manage within a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment. This position is based in Cambridge, MA.
- Provides administrative support requiring an advanced knowledge of department functions and division/business unit functions
- For the head of marketing: manages communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, some e-mail messages, internal and external mail, calendar management, coordination of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports.
- For the marketing team: help with meeting planning, expense reports and travel arrangements
- Responsible for initiating and following through on all purchase order requests on behalf of the marketing team, as well as coordinating monthly reporting. Knowledge of Excel is necessary.
- Responsible for providing overall clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, and all other administrative duties such as ordering supplies/equipment
- Assists on creating and managing communications and documents that may contain highly confidential information. The position will require excellent discretion and judgment in handling of confidential material and information
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to work independently, highly organized and effective in handling multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a team player
- High attention to detail and precision in creating reports and correspondence
- Strong administrative and computer skills, specifically MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) ; MS Outlook
- Ability to interact with various levels of business functions and professionals in and outside the organization, and to respond effectively to the needs of the business is required
- Constantly seeks, designs and implements improvements on administrative procedures
- Attentive to details and results
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of related administrative work experience, supporting senior level personnel and a H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience providing administrative support within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, highly desired
- Experience with confidential or proprietary information expected
- Budget management experienced is a plus
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life