Auto req ID 72787BR
Job Title Brand and Customer Experience Manager
Country of Work Location Thailand
City, State (if applicable) Bangkok
Work Location Bangkok
Shell’s presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
Job Description The position of Brand and Customer Experience manager will lead the communication, experience enhancement, and branding of retail department of Shell Thailand. This role needs to develop marketing communication strategies and implement into actions that contribute to the business and brand results of each retail business units including Fuels (Shell fuels), Lubricant Services Centre (Shell Helix Oilchange+), Convenient Stores (Shell Select), Coffee Shop (delicafe), Loyalty programme (Shell ClubSmart), Shell Shuan Shim and activities with business partners such as Credit Cards, Shopping Centers & Department stores, and co-locators, etc., under the brand's purpose of "Making life's journey better". The role also requires to work closely with internal colleagues both local (GR, ER, GC Lube) and global and external agencies to deliver successful 360-degree communication and activation and lead Shell Thailand to become the most loved/admired brand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country’s developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
- Being a spearhead of Shell Thailand in leading the company to its aspiration of being the "most loved/admired brand"
- Support Global and Thailand's retail ambition to drive for more Non-Fuel Retailing and the ambition to deliver seamless experience at forecourt and in digital
- Deliver communication, activation, and experience enhancement materials to contribute to the brand and business outcomes of Shell retail Thailand
- Be a guardian of the brand, sub-brands, and their guidelines or identities
- Responsible for planning strategies and implementing brand enhancement, holistic communication, and seamless customer experience activations for Shell retail businesses in Thailand including fuels, lubricant service centre, coffee shop, convenience store, loyalty programme, business partners, co-locators and overall Shell stations experience
- Lead 360-degree end-to-end communication for Shell Retail Thailand that covers above-the-line, below-the-line, media planning, public relations, digital marketing, social media, KOLs/influencers management, event and activation management, and internal communication
- Lead brand and reputation planning for Shell retail to increase brand preference to be the most loved brand in the industry and generate more traffic to Shell stations
- Lead customer experience enhancement for Shell retail both on-ground at service stations and online in the digital, social media, and mobile to create a holistic experience in every customer journey touch points
- Oversee and supervise owned media channels for Shell Thailand including LINE, websites, Facebook, and mobile application
- Manage agencies for integrated marketing communication deliverables including creative agency, media agency, PR agency, event organizer, and on-ground production and logistic agencies
- Be a guardian of brand guidelines and sub-brand guidelines to ensure consistency and on-brand implementation
- Brand Preference score: from 22% to 30%
- High quality fuel score: from 73% to 80%
- High quality shop score: from 42% to 50%
Requirements - Successful brand, communication, or marketing background with at least 5-7 years experience in the relevant role. Experience as a management or team leader would be an advantage
- Possess a Bachelor degree or Master degree, preferably in Marketing, MBA, Communication, or Economics
- Well-balanced of the analytical skills and creativity with an understanding of consumer behaviour, customer journey, and path-to-purchase to derive into holistic communication strategies
- Excellent integrated marketing communication, digital marketing, and customer experience design skills with a proven record of achievements
- Good interpersonal skills with cross-functional collaboration approach
- Ability to influence and motivate stakeholders, from top to field
- Experience in working with communication agencies including creative agency, media agency, digital agency, research agency, PR agency, and event organizer is a MUST
- Ability to work in multinational environments
- Excellent English and Thai language skills in all aspects
- Professional and able to do multi-tasking
- Flexible to changes and ad-hoc requests
- Attentions to details, result-oriented, and team player
- Positive attitude with good inter-personal skills
- Multi-tasking to deliver different functions of works in the same time to support different businesses within Shell retail Thailand
- Need to utilise resource and maximise the value of limited budgets
- Able to deliver works under pressure within a short timeline
No. of Positions 1
Disclaimer Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Removal Date 21-Apr-2018