- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology / chemistry / biology or biomedical is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically in medical sector.
- Strong communication skills
- Technical expert for lab or medical product lines.
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools or software on Quality Control and Statistics.
Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing basic and advanced level support to our customer base – conduct installations and de-installations, repairs, instrument hardware or software upgrades and providing basic training to customers and Abbott team members. Technical Support Specialist is also responsible to provide predictive, proactive solutions to avoid unexpected downtime for uninterrupted lab operation.
- Laboratory site pre-install and installation activities. Operator training as needed. Establish assay and system performances as intended in product claims.
- Establish smooth transition from current lab systems to New Alinity systems with achievement of customer satisfaction and uninterrupted lab operation.
- Perform continuous instrument health follow-up by remote tools and Smart center algorithms.
- Provide predictive, proactive solutions to avoid unexpected downtime for uninterrupted lab operation.
- System / Assay Troubleshooting and consultancy for lab team.
Turkey : Remote
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: