Position at KAYAK
KAYAK is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Associate Manager of Commercial Partnerships who will help promote our commercial activities in Southeast Asia and specifically in Thailand, building and maintaining business relationships with our travel partners.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of consumer behavior, superior analytical skills and the ability to work closely with KAYAK’s engineering, design, and business teams. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
This position will be based in Bangkok or Singapore and reports to the Regional Manager of Southeast Asia, based in Singapore.
- Promote KAYAK’s business model with distribution partners in flight, hotel, package, and rental car together with the Regional Manager of Southeast Asia
- Promote KAYAK’s business with new and existing travel partners with the Regional Manager
- Identify and fill gaps in content within the search results and revenue opportunities
- Manage advertising campaigns with new and existing partners
- Promote KAYAK by aggressively reaching out to prospective advertisers
- Effectively manage and promote KAYAK’s business and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Liaise with engineering and product teams to identify, escalate, and resolve technical issues from provider-meta connectivity
- Measure and analyze product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports
- Monitor the competitive landscape of travel search sites, identify KAYAK weaknesses, formulate/execute a plan to close the gap
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Travel, technology and/or management consulting experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Technical background or relevant online experience a plus
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaise with both internal technical teams and senior members of the KAYAK commercial team
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical skills absolutely required
- Understanding of digital marketing a plus
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai, additional Southeast Asian languages (Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Vietnamese, etc.) a plus
- Must be already eligible to work in Thailand
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
What we offer
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
No stupid meetings
20 days vacation, day off on your birthday