Power Gas Power Systems
Supply Chain Finance – P&L
1. Prepare function cost forecast for all functions.
2. Monitor function cost spend progress, provide variance tracking report, identify risks and opportunities.
3. Prepare NAO calculation and analysis.
4. Support function leaders in deep dive of function cost.
5. Provide various financial metrics & operation metrics with analysis.
6. Drive FP&A process improvement.
7. Drive process improvement in data collection and reporting.
8. Co-ordinate cross functions simplification projects.
9. Support function manager in Ad hoc analysis/project.
Supply Chain Finance – Balance Sheet and Cashflow
1. Support P&E budgeting process
2. Create payback analysis for P&E
3. Lead regular P&E review with operations
4. Lead P&E physical count process
5. Support cashflow forecast
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, Economics
>1 years working experience
Strong oral and written communication skills in both Chinese & English
Strong interpersonal skill
Strong analytics skills
Team work spirit
International company experience
Experience as internal/external auditor
Expertise in VBA, database, programing is a plus
Manufacture site experience is a plus
FMP / PFLP /CAS Experience is a plus
CICPA or equivalent accounting certificate
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces