This is an exciting opportunity that will focus on launching new initiatives at Auth0. You’ll be the Product Manager for a team responsible for introducing a number of new products into our already powerful collection of Identity Solutions.
We strive for an internet with fewer passwords. Our vision is to provide the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers, to make the internet safer. We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to join us on this journey.
- Lead the concept creation and launch of innovative new products
- Motivate and providing input to a world-class engineering and design team
- Organize and processing product-related input from customers and internal teams (sales, sales engineers, customer success)
- Work with Growth and Data teams to define and track success metrics for products and features
- Work with cross-functional partners to enable successful feature launches (Product Marketing, Docs, Customer Success, Sales)
- Set the short, mid, and long term strategy for your product
- Conduct product research related to existing features and new product/feature concepts
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors
- Create and managing the assets that guide feature and product development (requirements documents, use-case documentation)
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Love the work required to identify and deeply understand problems that customers need us to solve for them
- Realize that the solution is the end result, but really understanding the problem that we’re out to solve is the key to creating real value
- Are eager to talk to customers to get to the bottom of what they’re struggling with
- Have a basic understanding of the Jobs-to-be-Done Framework
- Have a technical background (SaaS experience and Identity experience are both a plus). We sell solutions to developers so understanding how they think and shop is a requirement
- Have 3+ years as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Have strong leadership skills
- Are a good communicator (verbal and written)
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.