Position: Regulatory Reporting Officer, Finance
Level: Manager/ C11
Reporting to: Country Controller
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
· Check regulatory reports to ensure accuracy and in compliance with SBV reporting requirements.
· Ensure controls specified in the control framework are performed and evidenced.
· Continuously strengthening the control environment and identify area for improvements
· Liaise with Regulators and Compliance to ensure full compliance and implementation of newly issued policies or updated accounting procedures.
· Coordinate with related departments to ensure reports are submitted on time.
· Coordinate with Compliance and various departments in relation to branch audits by Regulators.
· Participate in the ongoing process reviews, process streamlining and participation in systems automation projects.
· Prepare ad-hoc reports required by Regulators
· Provide tailored reports required by management on regular and ad hoc basis
· 5+ years of financial experience, background of local regulatory reporting practice is preferable
· Bachelor and above, finance/accounting major preferable
· Strong verbal and written communication in both local & English
· Strong computer application skills (especially Excel)
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal
· A proactive, self-motivated and dynamic person with highest standard of integrity
· Ability to interface and partner with business/ functions across sectors
· Capability of working under pressure
APAC-Vietnam Finance Full-time Bachelor's Degree Day Job Regular Yes, 10 % of the Time