Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
As a supply chain manager, your key deliverables include:
- Leads all aspects of Customs Compliance in a country or a region.
- Develop and maintain mastery of the Customs requirements within the organization.
- Accountable to ensure the company is prepared to successfully complete an intensive full audit from local Customs officials.
- Proactively identifies potential Customs risk exposures in the region. Leads the efforts to reduce/eliminate the exposure.
- Leads changes in P&G operations to accommodate requirements of new Customs programs and regulations.
- Gains supported needed within BU to eliminate/reduce likelihood of Customs issue.
- Leads continual improvement efforts in the Customs Compliance area including the implementation of global SOP’s.
- Participates as an active member of the global Customs Compliance Leaders network.
- Ensure successful GIA compliance.
- Exercise proper control over service providers to ensure legal requirements are met relative to Customs regulations. These providers include: Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders and possibly third party logistics providers.
- Assists the business units in their understanding of the costs associated with importing and exporting through training.
- Develop and lead efforts to lower duty and service provider costs.
- Develop and lead efforts to ensure quickest clearance through customs.
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance, Logistics or Engineering are desired with minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience
- South African citizen with a valid South African ID;
- Driver's license is desired;
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language;
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multifunctional environment;
- Problem solving skills through innovation and creativity;
- Solution orientated approach.
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?