Panel Builder and OEM Sales Engineer
Power Industrial Solutions
- Building up Panel Builder Partners and OEM network in Sweden and Denmark and expand the relationships with existing accounts.
- Driving sales growth in Panel Builder and OEM segment
- Identify and close upcoming sales opportunities & influence customer specifications to favor GE.
- Conduct technical sales presentations to create preference for GE.
- Closing offered low voltage projects with end customers
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
- Bachelors Degree; Tech Degree Preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Strong related work experience.
- Good working knowledge of low and medium voltage products preferred, as well as a strong understanding of the market dynamics of the electrical industry and panel builder segments.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and teamwork; Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- High level of computer literacy; Strong interpersonal communication, Written and oral presentation skills; Solid understanding of profitability and other financial measurements.
- Fluent Swedish and English skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
flexible within Sweden