Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
The Systems Developer (.Net Developer) is responsible for managing internally developed and customized business applications in Nobel Biocare productions plants. The responsibility includes specification of requirements, software design, implementation, unit testing and other tasks within application life cycle management including support and business consulting.
- Daily administration, support and enhancements of Business Applications systems, especially the production control applications and services
- Design of the Enterprise level N-Tier applications using .Net Technologies
- Ensure specification of requirements, development, testing and documentation are done according to Nobel Biocare change control management process
- Coordinate and plan development activities for PCS and/or equivalent .Net services
- Perform rapid prototyping, design and programming, SQL databases
- Proactively drive and promote application and process improvements
- Proactively drive Integration and harmonization topics within Production IT
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS AND KEY CHALLENGES:
- Deliver at a high level, even under pressure, when working both independently and when part of a team
- Must follow flexible and adaptable work schedule, including evenings and weekends if necessary
- Ability to travel occasionally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Critical Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Proven proficiency in .NET C#, MS SQL Server
- 3 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in a related discipline
- 3+ years of .Net development experience in Microsoft Technology Stack
- Frameworks: dotNET, WPF, ASP.NET MVC
- Proficiency in both WPF applications and Web Applications.
- Services: WCF, RESTFul Services, JSON, or WebAPI, NServiceBus
- ORM: Entity Framework, LINQ, or NHibernate
- Methodology: Agile, Xtreme, TDD
- Experience managing project deliverables throughout all stages of the project from requirements gathering to implementation
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member within a globally distributed multi cultural, cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English, Swedish is a plus)
- Must be willing to work in shifts occasionally to meet project schedule demands according to the corporate market release schedule
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally depending on corporate business demands
Critical Skills/technical know-how:
- Programming languages: C#, T-SQL
- Good judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in business demands
- Must exhibit a passion for excellence with strong integrity
- Ability to build & manage strong working relationships with customers and peers
- Must maintain confidentiality and professionalism
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.