Solution Architect with a Data Sciences background (Preferred)
Ayasdi uses a pioneering approach to allow enterprises to build intelligent applications. Founded in 2008 after a decade of research at Stanford, DARPA, and NSF, Ayasdi uses Topological Data Analysis (TDA) to unify cutting-edge machine learning approaches into a common framework. We’re building a platform to solve some of the world’s most complex data problems, are well funded by top-tier VCs and have a passionate team with a great culture.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for working as a part of the Sales Team to develop, demonstrate and present business value, use-case scenarios and competitive differentiators of the Ayasdi analytics platform and applications.
- Develop, demonstrate, and present business value use-case scenarios and competitive differentiators of the Ayasdi analytics platform and applications.
- Work collaboratively with a high-performing, experienced sales team to uncover customer needs, priorities, and develop value-based use-cases and account engagement strategies.
- Manage the interaction with prospective customer’s data requirements to uncover analytic and process improvement use-cases; including the specification of scope, tasks, milestones, and deliverables in order to successfully present and demonstrate such use-cases.
- Perform business development and communication functions at field events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars.
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with your Ayasdi extended virtual sales account team around all aspects of account strategies and opportunity development.
- As part of the Sales team, meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis.
- Serve as a technical and subject matter expert during external communications, enabling sales during the pre- and post- sales efforts.
- Make contributions while providing thought leadership in publications, speaking opportunities, presentations.
- Assist the product management team with roll-in/roll-out functional enhancements and application development, providing customer impressions and feedback.
- Interact and collaborate with engineers and product managers, relaying feedback from customers to continually develop our product.
- Support post-sales transition and account renewal opportunities.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI's/RFP's.
- Travel demands of 50% - 70%.
- Location : India / Singapore.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Database, data analytics, or data science experience, preferably related to sales or business development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience, including but not limited to line-of-business, technical, and executive stakeholders.
- Experience selling enterprise platform or large customized software solutions into Financial Institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and position data analytics and the business and technical value.
- Familiarity with or aptitude to learn data science, mathematics, and industry specific process and vocabulary to. successful lead meetings with a diverse group of prospects and their respective focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an integral member of high-performing team, preferably within a sales or presales related role.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer relationships.
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in mathematics, engineering, or economics.
- Direct or indirect experience in AI/ML, Big Data and/or Data Science.
- Statistical, engineering, or mathematics education, certifications, or experience.
- Good/Basic understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to translate analytic ideas into code using production-quality Python code.
- Knowledge and ability to work with data science toolkits like scikit-learn.
- Preferred Educational qualification MSc, MTech, MBA, PG Diplomas from prestigious institutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Ayasdi does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to the Ayasdi (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Ayasdi employees. Ayasdi will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes