The candidate will play an analyst role to support the reporting and analytics needs of the unit with key responsibilities as below:
- Review the regulatory requests with Compliance/Legal to confirm its interpretation and required actions.
- Generate data from Data warehouse using SAS and prepare report in required template.
- Perform data management including data security and periodical data back-up.
- Analyze numbers and make suggestion for process improvement.
- Perform record management including keep track of all submitted reports.
- Ensure all required MIS/reports submitted/delivered in due course with high level of accuracy.
- Daily review operation report and support general task as per requirement from direct/matrix manager.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access along with strong SAS/SQL skills.
- Good at numbers. Attentive to details with high accuracy in work.
- A team player with commitment and initiative, service oriented, able to work under pressure, matured, motivated, meticulous and analytical and able to multi-task.
- Assertive and able to manage in situations where there may be limited information.
- Should be self-driven – go getter and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - An ability to think logically, break down seemingly complex problems/concepts and design rational solutions based on all available information.
- Working experience in audit/regulatory reporting and Knowledge of Vietnam AML regulation will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
APAC-Vietnam Operations Full-time Bachelor's Degree Day Job Regular No Sunwah Building, 115 Nguyen Hue street, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam