Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Lead primary development in meat and seed snacks and act as conduit to rest of R&D organization to access additional capability and capacity as needed.
- Lead new and existing shelf stable product development initiatives for meat snacks.
- Formulate products to achieve nutritional profile, ingredient statement, flavor profile, and product attributes of the target product.
- Processes product recipe changes and maintain accurate records of change.
- Organize and lead product cuttings to internally evaluate sensory attributes and propose formula adjustments. After cutting, submit report outlining team feedback and actionable next steps.
- Develop finished product and manufacturing process specifications using SAP, Oracle, and other programs as needed.
- Develops plan to collect analytical data to support NLEA Labeling requirements, and implements nutritional labeling claims or certification processes as needed on new or existing products.
- Build and deliver against product development schedules in order to meet project timelines.
- Conduct plant trials and new product start-ups independently.
- Collaborate with cross functional team including processing, marketing, finance, packaging and brand design, procurement, and manufacturing.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.