Auto req ID:
139869BRExternal Posting Title:
Assistant Manager - Production
- Ensuring support to manufacturing manager in meeting the production targets with optimum efficiencies. Coordinating with manager in deciding the optimum combination of machines, operating lines and SKU combinations for the shift based on the capacities and dispatch priorities.
- Deployment of workmen/NPCI on respective work stations as per plan.
- Ensuring minimal waste + rejects and maximum capacity utilization in shift. Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization, and optimal usage of consumables & operating at maximum efficiencies. Ensuring smooth and efficient running of all lines and minimum downtime.
- Ensuring SOPs are followed by operators. Enabling the implementation of a quality, hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth. Ensuring all quality related parameters are met during production. Ensuring shop-floor hygiene, food safety, product quality, packaging quality, TPM circles, Safety at the top during operation all the times.
- Preparing the weekly/monthly manpower plan for the permanent workers based on the production plan – preparing the shift roster and displaying it on the notice board. Preparing the manpower plan for contract workers on a daily basis.
- Ensuring disruption free operation by addressing shop-floor dispute of workers and don’t let such arguments to crop up as IR issues/unionized issues.
- Ensure adherence to core PepsiCo processes like KPI setting, Mid-Year Review & PDR. Implementation of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in department.
- Motivating and coaching team members towards developing a high performing and skilled production team. Maintaining discipline at shop floor and handle grievances at their own level before they become a common cause.
- Working with HR on imparting training to multi skill the operatives and periodic changed contractual manpower on basics requirements of the shop-floor. Supporting the production manager in ensuring training plan compliance of employees.
- B.E/ B. Tech(Mechanical) with 5-7 Years experience in similar role.
Not ApplicableJob Category:
Manufacturing and ProductionJob Type: