The design team in Carousell works closely with the engineering team to craft a beautiful and coherent experience that will be used by millions of users globally. We are constantly enhancing the simplicity and usability of the user experience in our product, improving features on both mobile app and web. We get to experience and learn the latest design trends in the mobile and web industry, and work directly with the founders and some of the most passionate engineers in the tech industry.
We also work alongside the community teams to conceptualise ideas and communicate the intended message through design. We create vibrant and engaging collaterals for online and offline campaigns, such as flyers, brochures, and social media graphics, to reach out to our target audience. We are very passionate about design and we pay attention to everything including the balance in colour and layout, and even to the small details like kernings in typography.
- Create vibrant and engaging graphics to inspire the world to start selling
- Work closely with the design and community teams to conceptualise and develop designs for marketing campaigns, both online and offline channels including flyers, posters, brochures and web/social media graphics
- Experience and learn the latest design trends in the mobile and web industry
- Work directly with Founders and some of the most passionate designers and engineers in the tech industry
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong passion for great design, mobile designs, social and peer-to-peer buying and selling is a must
- Relentlessly resourceful is a must
- Loves social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr)
- Responsible and accountable team player
- A good understanding of colour, typography and layout
- Good conceptualising skills - able to communicate the intended message through design
- Basic knowledge of Pages, Keynote, HTML/CSS (bonus)
- A sense of humour (bonus)
- Carousell user (bonus)