Responsible for the relations between Disney and the main Retailers and Licensees, through the management of a group of strategic key accounts, in order to be the commercial link with the buyers to maximize the volume of sales of our licensees, as well as their market share.
- Management of DTRs.
- Support to Licensees for the cataloging of their products in Key Accounts
- Planning business strategies with key customers.
- Work in conjunction with the different lines of business in order to land commercial projects with retailers.
- Preparation of annual support plans with marketing.
- Analysis of results by retailer.
- Generate shopping experiences in sales floor.
- Maintenance and creation of permanent spaces.
Basic QualificationsAdvanced Office
100% English (spoken and written). Preferred Qualifications4 years of experience in similar positions Required Education
Bachelor Degree on Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or similar career.