JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – NORWAY | 12 Month FTC
Brand led, consumer obsessed & product driven, you’ll support the wholesale sales team by developing our existing accounts that will make up a confederation of the best independent and key accounts in Norway.
Your passion and commercial drive will ensure that these accounts not only surprise & delight their consumers with Levi’s® products and stories, but also deliver long term KPIs.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain experience in field sales and become a brand ambassador for Levi’s®. You’ll be equipped with the sales tools and career development to excel with the vision of becoming an Account Manager.
- Drive business and accounts performance in the field through creating a streamlined experience. Ensure sustainable and profitable growth in line with revenue targets through at once, pre-bookings, order book conversations and door openings
- Ensure strategic account, marketing and assortment plans are in place which will create a positive impact on business performance
- Use Levi’s Way to Sell tools to deliver and influence ‘sell through focus’ and to create cross-functional partnerships that maintain and grown the productivity of existing accounts. Optimize and maximize stock levels through a structured and proactive at once selling process.
- Ensure Brand, Product and Market knowledge is well understood and transferred to each customer
- Drive for results by building excellent relationships with the customers, including store staff to establish and maintain customer and consumer satisfaction
- Deliver market intelligence to Key Account Manager based on feedback from customer and consumers
- Partner with the retail presentation team in order to ensure retail presentation standards
- Contribute to forecasting accuracy via regular feedback from accounts and using the relevant planning tools. Deliver forecast month on month
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Energetic, dynamic and passionate about the Levi’s® brand
- Possess a strong affiliation for denim and fashion
- Relevant experience from retail and ideally denim sales
- Enthusiastic, organized, self-disciplined and pro active
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-confidence and strong personality
- Fluent in English as an additional language
- Must be in the possession of a driver’s license
- Flexible and prepared to travel
- Computer literate; Excel & PowerPoint
Norway, Oslo - Office
FULL TIME/PART TIME