Long Meadow Ranch is a family owned and operated producer and purveyor of world-class wine and food that is economically successful and socially responsible using diversified, sustainable, and organic farming methods. We produce award-winning wines, handcrafted extra virgin olive oils, grass-fed beef, eggs, and heirloom fruits and vegetables.
Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch boasts it’s abilities to accommodate private events from 2-300 guests, and hosts events ranging from corporate meetings to a full wedding ceremony and reception. This is a great opportunity for a skilled bartender to get their foot in the door with a growing, dynamic team.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, etc
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
- Clean glasses, utensils and bar equipment
- Mix and prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Serve wine and beer
- Clean bar and work area
- Verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Monitor drinking in excessive of customers
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- Two years of bartender experience in a fine dining, high volume restaurant, or catering
- Knowledge of wines, varietals and winemaking process
- Ability to effectively communicate in a welcoming and professional manner
- Ability to build/maintain a relationship with customers in a short period of time
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work weekends and holidays, flexibility in schedule is desired
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Compensation and Benefits
Read Full Description
- This is a part time, hourly position.
- Highly competitive hourly wage plus 401k.