At Shine, we make wellbeing more accessible.
With over 1M members in 165 countries, we support the community through our two products. The first is a daily text that makes it easier to work on your wellbeing, and our second product, an iOS app, features ‘Mindful Moments’ - a modern take on meditation. We’ve been covered on the TODAY show, CNN, Glamour, Mashable, TechCrunch and more.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Blog Content
- Pitching and writing: You’ll work closely with our content strategist, crafting stories with our core product, Shine Text, in mind—keeping tabs on latest news and trending topics in the wellbeing world to write content that fits within the Shine ethos.
- Producing content: You’ll build stories for our blog, advice.shinetext.com, optimizing headlines and content for SEO and creating a visually compelling piece that represents our diverse community.
- Audio Content
- Identifying Track Themes. Work closely with co-founders on strategy for in-app content—identifying what themes, situations and feelings to address for Mindful Moments (in-app audio tracks).
- Track Creation. Draft scripts for ongoing Mindful Moments audio tracks—scaling the amount of new tracks that are featured weekly in the Shine app.
- For all content, using data for full circle process. Analyze data to ideate new ideas, execute, review performance and then improve.
- Production Management
- Production. Manage logistics to produce audio content—booking the studio, coordinating with voice artists, and booking audio engineers for voice recordings.
- Post-Production. Lead feedback and QA process for all Mindful Moment tracks—working closely with audio engineers / editors on track feedback.
Why you’ll be the perfect fit:
- Our mission matters. The words you write and the content you create will be a wellbeing resource to millions of people; that motivates you.
- Background. You have 2+ years of experience writing digital content. Extra bonus if you have experience writing for audio.
- You love yourself some project management. You’re comfortable, and excel, at managing a few different projects at once. You can self-direct to break out priorities across what’s most important vs. what’s most urgent.
- Results. A clear understanding of what success looks like helps you zero in on the most important things. You feel good when you show results.
- Mindset. Your approach to work thrives in an early stage environment. You approach tough situations with a solution-oriented mindset, and focus on what you can learn from new challenges.
- We cover health benefits 100%
- Unlimited vacation
- Kind, quirky and brilliant coworkers
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Biweekly game nights
- Standing desks for all