NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
We are now looking for a Test Engineer for our Business Line Secure Transaction Identification (STI) in Sophia-Antipolis.
- Develop and maintain production and characterization ATE test programs for NFC applications
- Drive correlation activities with design- and bench team
- Hands on continuous effort for yield and test time improvement without quality compromises
- Define and specify DFT requirements for new IP to achieve performance targets
- Ensure full test coverage and debug capability for new designs
- Define test hardware specification according to selected ATE system to ensure full test coverage at minimum test time
- Capture test hardware schematics and provide layout specification to 3rd party
- Support IC qualification activities.
- Drive SW and HW release to production site and support volume ramp-up
- Analyze characterization and production data
- Support / Mentorship of junior test engineers
- Participate regular peer reviews and design reviews
- Support the group leader for the planning and execution of projects and resource allocation
Your skills & experience:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in test activities
- Proven track record on having several products in high volume production
- Familiar with ATE test equipment, preferred Advantest 93k and/or Teradyne J750/µFlex.
- Very good programming skills (VBA, C++, Perl)
- Knowledge on PCB/circuit design (Orcad environment) woule be a benefit
- Experience in NFC/RFID would be beneficial
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Structured in your way of working
- Open to new ideas and have a creative attitude
- Taking initiative to spot and implement improvements
Please contact Deborah.email@example.com to apply.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.