Responsible for making professional skillful presentations to targeted doctors of his assigned territory. Required to ensure adequate knowledge of his products and their competition. Prepares doctors/chemists contact records list and maintains all call records accordingly. Prepares his weekly and monthly call plans and submits for approval to his DFM. Submits his call reports on the prescribed forms to his DFM as per the prescribed scheduled.
1. Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.
2. Makes professional presentations using selling skills to listed doctors on the approved indications of Pfizer products with a view to increase prescriptions.
3. Submits reports regarding calls made to doctors and chemists to his District Field Manager on the prescribed forms.
4. Follows the approved tour program, makes planned calls accordingly and presents the coverage in scheduled meetings.
5. Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss one or two products in detail.
6. Updates knowledge on competitive products. Collects and reports information on promotional and marketing moves of the competition. Provides periodic feedback to his manager and the marketing group on his own promotional activities.
7. Coordinates with distributors for desired stock availability of his products with the retail outlets.
8. Follows the plans to achieve objectives assigned for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports his findings periodically to his District Field Manager.
9. Forwards technical queries raised by his doctors to the Medical Division for clarification with intimation to the District Field Manager.
10. Ensures proper dressing, maintenance of records, detailing kit and vehicle.
11. Submits his expenses and leave plans as per the deadlines
12. Responsibly provide information about competitive activities observed by him in his area to DFM, SSM and Marketing
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.