It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Hosting Services Analysts works as a member of the Operations team within Epiq's Electronic Discovery division in Phoenix Arizona. In this role, the Hosting Services Analyst is responsible for working on Document Productions and 3rd Party Hosting of data and will report directly to the Manager of Hosting Services. The purpose of this position is to work on critical and time sensitive document productions and also loading of client data to various Hosting Platforms. Strong attention to detail, high quality work product and frequent interaction with project managers is also a major function of this role. Work is performed across three shifts so it represents a 24 hour per day, 7 day per week and 365 days per year operation.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Hosting Services Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for performing document productions which includes creation of custom and complex metadata load files, natives files, text files and images. Also responsible for loading of client provided 3rd party data to multiple review platforms and performing custom modifications to the provided data as required
- Extensive review of custom and complex productions specifications is and considerable direct interaction with project managers is required
- Must be flexible in working long hours and have the ability to work earlier and later than their scheduled shift to meet often last minute and tightly compressed client deadlines
- Must possess a strong understanding of electronic discovery tools and technology with an advanced level understanding of eDiscovery Processing and data extraction
- Communicate and work with other company departments
- Generate reports from various database platforms to meet client requests
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues prior to escalation to leads and managers
Requirements for the role include:
- At least one years’ experience in the litigation support industry is required
- At least one years’ experience processing data and performing complex processing or hosting work is required
- Intermediate knowledge of several ESI data processing platforms (e.g. eCapture, NUIX, Clearwell etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of several ESI data hosting platforms (e.g. Relativity, Concordance, Summation etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or a closely related field of study strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced technical environment is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and learn customized proprietary software
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail is required
- Experience with several of the following preferred: SQL, Oracle, Visual Basic/VBSCRIPT, SAS, MS-Access, C++, C#,XML, Java, ASP, DOS, Windows, UNIX, and Linux. SQL and/or Oracle strongly preferred.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred
- Integrity -- Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
- Client Focus -- Takes action with the clients, both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
- Results Driven- Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation- Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Decisiveness - The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq Systems will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq Systems is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.