Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for experienced Data Analytics Engineers / Data Scientists, who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Transforming data science methods and algorithms into customer-oriented and value-creating business solutions
- Identifying and mapping data analytics requirements of industrial customers,
- Consulting and collaborating with Sales - Marketing and Engineering teams to identify new data-driven business opportunities, to define target architectures based on business requirements, to implement Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and to pilot installations for final product delivery.
- Building computational models & algortihms to data analytics requirements of industrial customers from diverse industries such as Oil & Gas, Glass Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Water-Wastewater Treatment, Wind Power, Automotive, Machine Building, Transportation, Energy Distribution etc.
- Developing software solutions and applications on Siemens MindSphere IoT-based Cloud platform with Industrial Data Analytics (IDA) building blocks.
- Defining, articulating and applying architectural principals and patterns ; performing architectural reviews and assesments.
- Communicating complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts
- Working with partners and customers to create the highest quality and cost-effective data-analytics solutions for industrial use-cases.
- Testing the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the highest value creation and best optimal solutions and configurations
- Producing high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MSc. or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or in a related discipline
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in designing, architecting and developing software based solutions (incl. large-scale / distributed systems) by applying state-of-the-art technologies for Scalable/High Throughput Data Management, Edge/Fog Analytics, Decision Support Systems, Machine Intelligence, and data intensive Digital applications on-premise and in cloud
- Experience in applying machine learning / deep learning techniques on large volume sensor / image / video data (Hadoop, Spark, Druid, TensorFlow, Caffe and Theano) e.g. for prediction, simulation and decision support in future road management, edge analytics for factories and power plants, grid optimization
- Proven experience in one the listed areas: reasoning, natural language processing, deep learning, reinforcement learning, prescriptive analytics
- Deep knowhow of all the flavors of cloud i.e. PaaS, IaaS and SaaS for public, private, hybrid cloud, is a plus.
- Experience in automation technology, sensor technology, embedded software and Telemetry solutions is a plus.
- Proven skills in web and mobile application development for Data Analytics, AI, ML-based solutions is a must.
- Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
- Passionate for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Industry recognized certifications on enterprise architecture or software architecture, certification on underlying concepts, practices or tools from enterprise architecture to cloud computing/distributed computing and Scrum process are desired.
- Certification in Design Thinking is a plus
- Publication record in high profile peer-reviewed journals and conferences is also a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restrictions for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Requisition ID: 292225
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only