Job Reference #
Are your Project Manager second to none? Do you manage complex projects like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you have experience of leading development teams? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We’re looking for someone who can:
– As the Project Manager you will work across a range of projects in terms scale and complexity and will liaise with a wide range of business and IT Stakeholders
– Managing project resources, budgets, timelines and ensuring all elements of the delivery team co-ordinate in line with project plan utilising ASAP or SDLC methodology
– Able to negotiate and resolve issues internally and with 3rd party suppliers
– Full end-to-end responsibility providing detailed hand over guidance to BAU teams.
– Robust management reporting
– Build and expand team by identifying suitable candidates
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
– Applies standards, methods, techniques, templates as appropriate
IT Service Delivery (GCS PM AD)
Country / State
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of GCS to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. You will collaborate with global team and stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
• The successful candidate will be educated to Degree-level and have 8 years
• Experience of leading teams in high-performance, large-scale global systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work as part of a global team
• Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload according to project priorities, for self and others
• Prince 2/PMP qualification or equivalent
– A great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– A strong team leader who inspires others to deliver their best
– Able to act and make decisions independently, involving others where appropriate
– A self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
– Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?