AutoX is an artificial intelligence company, based in Silicon Valley, and is creating full-stack A.I. software solution (perception, planning, and control) for self-driving vehicles to achieve level 5 full autonomy. Our disruptive innovation can deliver autonomous driving to more people, sooner, and safer.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
WIRED | Business Insider | MIT Technology Review
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with ROS
- Hands-on experience developing robotics or vision systems.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: behavior-based control, navigation, path-planning, obstacle avoidance, estimation and control.
- Experience verifying complex systems involving hardware, software, and mechanical components.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience.
- Working understanding of computer systems including concurrent programming, operating systems, compilers, and computer architecture.
- Ability to build/assemble/modify electronic assemblies or robots into various configurations for test purposes.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: object detection, SLAM, scene understanding, 3D geometry, sensor fusion
- Hands-on design and development experience of software and hardware products.
- Experience developing embedded systems.
- Experience verifying consumer or robotics products.
What We Offer
Read Full Description
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen