EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· MSc degree or higher in Biochemistry, Microbiology or relevant field
· Experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis of biological samples
· Reasonable knowledge and practical experience with ISO and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
· Computer Literacy
· Knowledge of SAP
· Results orientated
· Relationships and networking (Communicational skills)
· Organizational (Planning skills)
· Analytical skills
· Manage challenges and handle work pressure well
· Practical course in seed analysis
· Three years’ experience in a seed laboratory
· Knowledge of both seed physiology and seed genetics
· Position is based in Lichtenburg.
· Occasional travel (local and international) for meetings and training is required.
· The ability to fit within the Monsanto culture and work ethic.