Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Achieve GPW targets for the designated territory / span of agents
· Recruitment of new agents, in accordance with laid down regulations regarding agent recruitment
· Activation of agents
· Ensuring training of agents as per business requirements
· Ensuring business hygiene standards, in face of business pressure
· Ensuring planned spread of business across diverse product lines of the company
· Ensuring agents are motivated and building a long term connect between the agents and the company.
· Monitoring key competition developments and ensuring flow of information to the organisation
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
Needs to have spent at least 2-3 years in the agency function of an insurance company ( life, general or health ). Experience of having built a successful territory from scratch would be an added advantage.
Minimum expected qualification – Graduation.
Candidate needs excellent communication skills, perseverance, adaptability, goal orientation and willingness to learn
IND SCO 149 150 1st Floor SCO 149 150 Sector 9-C Chandigarh 160009
Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Feb 23, 2018, 5:17:27 AMRead Full Description