EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full time, rotation
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Operate all cementing equipment
- Takes part in cement slurries preparation with accurate adjustment of slurry consistency
- Arranges classification of cement and sending it to location for cementing job
- Responsible for rig up and rig down, connecting discharge line with cementing unit and wellhead fittings
- Carry on pressure test of low and high pressure lines
- Performs preventive routine service of the service machines and units
- Pinpoints causes of filed cementing jobs and hydraulic fracturing and takes corrective actions on eliminating them
- Equipment reporting (Check lists, Inventory list and etc.)
- Carry out loading of equipment and chemicals and transport them to cementing site.
- Drive company vehicles and bear responsibility for serviceability of the vehicles/equipment assigned and availability of appropriate documentation.
- Carry out load fastening and bear responsibility for the loads transported.
- Perform other tasks related to operations support upon the order of higher management
- Go to business trips related to operations upon request of the management if required operationally.
- Perform any works/tasks in accordance with the company’s procedures and standards
- Notify immediate supervisor of any incidents and situations assessed as unsafe and/or inappropriate
- Takes part in pre-job Safety meetings, discussing all safety related issues
- Assists with mentoring, training and development of juniors and responsible for professional development of Filed Operator III.
- Secondary Education or Professional Scholl;
- Working experience as Equipment operator; Cementing Operator.
- Driving permit of “B”, “C”, “E” category
- Must know: technical characteristics, functions, design and operating procedures of auxiliary cement equipment; vehicle; design, interactions and operating principles of all elements of batch mixer; engineering procedure of cementing: job specification and functions of cement mixing and cementing units and equipment; methods of mixing cement slurry and methods of controlling slurry consistence, pouring duration depending against type of the utilizing cement; well temperature and depth; causes of failed cementing job, corrective actions for preventing and eliminating them; bench work within the scope of the work performed; fundamentals of well work-over and construction technology.
- PC literacy within MS Office
- Written English, understanding of basic specific terms