EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full time, rotation
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Liaise with representatives of third parties while performing duties under this Job Description.
- Provides management of all commercial projects within the limits of particular region by insuring stable, efficient and cost-effective operations, promoting business reputation of company in accordance with his\her powers and available reserves and resources.
- Based on strategic objectives of company business plans the flow of operations under the project.
- Keeps under control designing and implementation of business-plans and terms & conditions of contracts assessing the possible risks.
- Analyzes and takes decisions on administrative, commercial, economic, personnel and social issues relating to company business in order to promote production and sales activity, deliver services with better quality, to improve the competitiveness of the company, achieve more rational and cost-effective use of company’s financial and human resources.
- Makes proposals and execute, within his\her power, manpower deployment, evaluates and promotes the work efficiency growth.
- Provides for business relations with partners and creation of data compilation system to assist in expanding the current projects.
- Ensures a steady growth of cost-effectiveness of company, its ability to compete in the market, takes acts to enhance the quality of services and better performance.
- Coordinate the operations within the frame of a particular project (s), takes decisions to follow the most effective and efficient way in using available resources.
- Applies for consulting services, where necessary, to make decisions on technical, other business related issues.
- Has the subordinate personnel complied with applicable HSE norms and rules.
- Chairs safety meetings held prior to commencement of operations discussing all risks and safety precaution to be taken.
- Technical Bachelor degrees;
- High Technical education and minimum 5 years work experiences on execution positions
- English language skills
- Must know: governmental regulatory and guiding documents , internal rules and standards of company, basics of commercial activity, market opportunities, laws and principles of pricing and costing, basics of taxation, marketing, theory of management, business administration, theory and practices of staff development; designing of business-plans and terms & conditions of contracts and agreements; business relations ethics, project management basics, prospects of innovative activities, international experience in delivering services similar to those of BJ Services, HSE norms and standards.