EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full time, rotation
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Supervises preparation of a cement slurry with correct regulation of a consistence of a solution.
- Supervises transport and other equipment and regulates their works at preparation of a cement slurry and cementing
- Organizes works on sorting of cement and its sending to the place of carrying out cementing.
- Responsible for dismantling, equipment installation including crossovers, the pump equipment, auxiliaries;
- Organizes and supervises the transportation, the equipment necessary for work.
- Participates and responsible for the authority of technological cementing process depth to and over 4000 m. inclusive hydraulic fracturing.
- Responsible for technological cementing process and hydraulic fracturing.
- Establishes the reasons of unsuccessful carrying out of cementing and hydraulic fracturing and takes measures on their elimination.
- Participates and provides participation of accountable workers at meetings under the Safety precautions, works spent before the beginning, discussing all factors and security measures of forthcoming works.
- College or Technical Bachelor degree;
- Must know: engineering procedure of cementing job and hydraulic fracturing; technical characteristics and functions of cement mixing and cementing units, methods of preparing cement slurry and methods of how to control slurry consistency, duration of pouring depending on type of cement; temperature and depth of well, causes of filed cementing jobs and fracturing and take corrective actions; bench work in the scope of executed work.
- At least 4 years of working experience as Senior Equipment operator; or Drilling Operator.
- Driving permit of “B”, “C”, “E” category
- PC literacy
- Written English, understanding of basic specific terms