The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standardinfirst class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
Join one of the world’s leading television and digital broadcasters as Turner International is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Manager to drive new revenue growth and develop innovative, high impact sales solutions for clients across our Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Mega Awesome kids brands.
What will you be doing?
- The primary job function of this role is to sell premium advertising solutions to Australia and New Zealand clients who want to target kids under 12 and the grocery buyer with kids demographic
- If you are looking to work in a fun, dynamic environment and have a successful track record with media sales, then we are interested to talk to you!
- The Sales Manager will work closely with the National Sales Manager to establish new business opportunities with a core focus on digital revenue growth and content sales.
- Strategic thinking, creative facilitation, client management skills with top-notch execution and an interest in kids television and digital broadcast are key qualifications in assuming this role.
What do we require from you?
- Strong sales skills and a history of sales success within the media industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage different brands and projects concurrently.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to bring a strong creative idea into reality with seamless execution.
- Good internal and external people/stakeholder management.
- Digitally savvy.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken.
- A good team player with strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
- Think & work smart.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company