PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Provide Global support for Standardization and Automation Projects using programming skills and CAD Customization.
Develop and support Creo Automation using parametric approach.
Provide training across the globe on Automation process.
Execute the design & engineering activities as per requirements/specifications provided by Value center’s Engineering Department.
Execute Finite Element Analysis (FEA) projects for baseplate stiffness and 2X Nozzle load analysis as per API 610 Standard.
Responsible for Design, Development and CAD customization activities
Support Web based Pump Automation Tool (WPAT) Team at ITC and SFO
Executing the design & engineering activities per requirements/specifications provided by Value center’s Engineering Department
Works closely with the SFO and ITC engineering team to meet project goals and deadlines
Develop creative, innovative solutions for global users. Drive usage of tools with global users through proactive support, trainings & demos. Actively contribute in the development of better processes and work towards developing best practices
Assist in the implementation of specific automation requirements
This position requires visibility to controlled documents."
Req ID #
Skills and Experience
4-year Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Mechanical Engineering.
· Requires 1-3 years of hands on experience in Design and Development using Creo Parametric Software.
· Experience in CAD Customization using Pro/Toolkit and programming skills in MS Visual Studio, Visual Basic, C, C++ will be an added advantage.
· Requires very good understanding of Pro-Program, Family Table, Parameters, and Relations using Creo Parametric software.
· Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills at all levels are beneficial.
· Solid interpersonal skills and effective teamwork skills are required
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
· Pump products knowledge
· Chemical and Oil & Gas industry knowledge
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong design judgment.
Interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Education Requirements
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?
Percent of Travel Required
Less than 25%
Product Design Engineer - I