People Ai, Inc. seeks a Researcher, Informatics and Data-Driven Behavioral Science to conduct studies on successful sales behavior. In this role you will work with sales behavior experts to design, prototype and deploy new strategic computing projects.
- Using data analysis skill-set to help identify opportunities for business value and extract insights at scale.
- Detect and classify cause-effect relationships from our proprietary human behavioral datasets. Build algorithms and machine learning models to predict sales outcomes from behavioral data.
- Develop outlines that platform engineers can use to create prototypes and pilot implementations for clients.
- Engaging in fundamental research to assess the basic question of what makes salespeople successful. Work independently and with other senior analytics team members.
- Contribute to People.ai's internal and external publications, writing articles for leading technology publications as well as our in-house blog.
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Biology, Human Biology, or Biomedical Engineering or foreign equivalent.
- Demonstrable excellence in chosen area of study, as indicated by GPA (at least 3.75 on 4.0 scale) or honors designation (Cum laude or First-class).
- Minimum six (6) months full-time research experience or work experience in the fields of Bioinformatics or Behavioral Science.
- Published, peer-reviewed research using large datasets to analyze behavior and efficiency in the workplace.
- Demonstrable theoretical knowledge of Statistics, data analysis, basic programming, bioinformatics, behavior.
- Certification indicating proficiency in R, SQL and Python.
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Contact: Nancy Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org