Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-1570 Principal Account Executive, Strategic Accounts (Open)
SUMMARY: The Principal Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Strategic Accounts, responsible for generating new business from both existing accounts and new logo prospects, as well as playing a key role in driving strategic, Enterprise Security initiatives. The role also requires the ability to be consultative during the sale and being able to identify customer’s pain points, analyze and overcome them with a Neustar solution that meets their needs.
Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities; and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Neustar’s core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully sell Neustar product solutions to new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports Company revenue targets
- Meet regularly with existing customers & prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs
- Continuously expand customer understanding and use Neustar product solutions and capabilities
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain Quarterly business reviews with customers showing trends, traffic patterns and comparisons
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize Neustar’s visibility into the market
- Complete sales activities in CRM in a timely manner
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum of 10 years field sales experience. IT Security Sales Preferred.
- Experience selling at C-Suite level, VP or Director
- Experience selling to Enterprise businesses turning over $1B +
- Market experience and related relationships in NYC and/or CT
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record & quota attainment
- Proven track record of selling $1M+ deals
- Understanding of IT Security technology, Cloud and managed service sales
- Ability to effective utilize CRM to maintain and develop assigned territory
- Ability to work effectively in a field-based environment
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory (50% -75%)
- Degree or Equivalent work experience required
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success
- Demonstrates impeccable sales acumen with passion and drive for success
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills (development and delivery)
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.