At Bose, we promise that the products we create will astonish with details that help people feel more, do more and be more.
As a team member of Our Bose Professional Division, you contribute to the Promise we make to our customers.
You will be responsible for achieving sales goals of Bose Professional portable products through our MI dealer network in France.
We would like you to be based (preferably) in the Paris area and have a strong knowledge of the musical instrument market. With a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in retail or B2B sales and you are passionate by new technologies sound and music, you could be our new MI sales area manager for France.
You need to be able to speak and write in English. You will report to the MI sales Manager Europe and will be working in the EU MI team.
Account management of reseller network:
- Delivering expected sales results in territory
- Building productive relation with resellers in territory
- Supporting resellers in product knowledge
- Training resellers staff in product knowledge.
- Supporting resellers in sales process.
- Supporting resellers with Bose developed tools and marketing support
- Find new high potential resellers in territory
Market development activities:
- Have knowledge and understanding of key customer in target markets in territory.
- Building relation with key influences in the MI market – Musician, rental company’s schools etc.
- Using marketing assets and activities/promos to support business development
- Define with sales manager market potential and specific activities
- Supporting fairs and other lead generating activities
- Weekly reporting of activities and business outlook to MI sales manager