NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Analyze yield data from internal or external FABs by tools like Data Power or similar
- Take over work packages from Yield Improvement Teams or other projects with the aim to identify commonalities in yield loss cases, and generate thus indications and directions for technical teams to improve wafer fab process yield
- Make yield monitoring in cooperation with BU and Wafer fab
- Improve way-of-working and scripting of data analysis tool in close cooperation with BU and Wafer fab
- Support fab/assembly/test center transfers, new product qualification, new product introduction and volume ramp-up.
- 5 years or more experience in Semiconductors or related fields industry.
- Basic know-how in semiconductor test, semiconductor wafer manufacturing, CMOS and Non-volatile process knowhow preferred
- Experience in data analysis, preferably with DataPower Expert or VSF
- Excellent in Thai and English communication.
- Excellent in Statistical knowledge, and data analysis skill.
- Will and ability to work in international teams and available for oversea assignment
- Strong motivation to cooperate in teams to move from good to great
- Capability for taking initiative and constructively challenging the status quo
- Will and ability to mover deeper into process technology to be better able to derive conclusions out of data Analysis.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.