Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Supports the redesign of Michaelkors.com frontend by designing the interface and its paradigms for michaelkors.com as that affects the brands overall digital properties. It will be essential that this team member is proactive and a great collaborator, can contribute to strategic direction and execution systemic design in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Support overall site design and updates for Michaelkors.com as this contributes to the evolution of customer experience and brand projection.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and on brand.
- Participate on creation and maintenance of design pattern documentation for execution.
- Must be able to manage daily workload and individual development.
- Ensure that the design output is high quality, brand appropriate, while completing requirements on time for both
- internal and external reviews.
- Develop process improvements and documentation for new feature adoption by content creation team.
- A strong sense of style with impeccable design fundamentals.
- Passion for design, photography, type and motion as they come together to create user experiences.
- Discerning, brand sensitive eye for content direction, photo editing, and designed user flows.
- Ability to develop interface design systems that combine branding and commerce.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment while executing complex
- system design from start to finish.
- Experience working on a large ecommerce site, or familiarity with development and agile builds.
- Experience creating and communication through spec documents for developers both in-house and off site.
- Resourceful self starter who is collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member and partner.
- Strong communication and presentation skills preferred.
- BFA in Digital Design or equivalent, 7-9 years of experience
- Strong retail/fashion brand experience or interest a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V