Treasury Services (TS) Cash Management Product Manager – Associate
Cash Management Product Manager is responsible for executing the cash management product strategy and deliverables for the Indonesia market, covering a client base which consists of Multinationals, Local Corporates, Financial Institutions (FI), and Non-bank FIs. The product range includes domestic and international transactional banking services, cash investment and concentration structures, and foreign exchange.
Reporting directly to country’s Head of Product Management for TS, and through engagement with both internal and external partners such as technology, operations, client service, treasury, compliance, vendors and regulators, the role will include managing the end to end product lifecycle, implementing product specific strategies, facilitating product implementation and continuously assessing product competitiveness or new needs in the market.
In your role you will play an important part in ensuring that the TS product perspective is represented in all critical discussions regarding the business strategic and operational direction across Indonesia, as well as ensuring engagement across all internal and external stakeholders. You are also expected to represent TS in engagements with local regulators pertaining to new product launches, product enhancements and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for country’s product P&L and performance
- Manage the product roll out and work with country, regional or global partners to ensure local needs or regulatory guidelines are met
- Support country, regional or global sales to drive revenue, maintain service and competitive advantage
- Review current offerings with view to improve and innovate products and refine processes
- Drive process and product consistency with other locations
- Have a good understanding of risk attributes of each product
- Drive the analytics program to deepen our relationship with clients and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Develop new product solutions for our target client segments
- Work with regional teams to ensure core and/or advanced capabilities are in line with regional strategy
- Initiate, support and drive country solutions which could be leveraged across the region
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in banking, with a preference for experience in cash management and/or electronic banking products/solutions.
- Good knowledge of cash management products with a comfortable grasp of technology and operations.
- Have the ability to translate business requirements into functional asks for technology/operation partners to develop into solutions
- Strong in project management with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects.
- Experience in complex deal solving, working with sales and is comfortable meeting with corporate clients.
- Strong analytical skills and good with numbers.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to multi-task and interface with different stakeholders to deliver products objectives.
- Strong influencing and communication skills, a mature self-motivated team player