Dataiku is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team (based in Chicago or remotely).
The role consists in supporting demonstrations and proof-of-concepts on our platform, Data Science Studio.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Sales Engineer is likely to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Manager and Engineering, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku's East Coast strategy.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the data science, and communicate this passion to our customers.
- 3+ Years Experience in Data Science and Analytics
- Experience in complex / large-scale enterprise analytics deployment
- Familiarity with the open source ecosystems: Hadoop, Python, R, H2O, ..
- Travel 10 to 40%
- Assist in all phases of the presales process for solution selling
- Work with multiple Account Executives & partners to support opportunity qualification process
- Direct presentations to prospective customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends and standards and common industry challenges coupled with Dataiku solution knowledge
- Prepare technical part of response to RFPs and RFIs
- Drive the process of delivering high-quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations
- Configure the Dataiku product and demonstrate advanced product concepts
- Train partners and customers on products and features and assist in implementation of the product.
- Customize and present Customer Presentations for every Customer/Industry/Role
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering whatever in pre-sale or implementation capacity ensuring excellent customer experience.
- Lead validation and implementation of technical requirements with customers ensuring smooth deployment of solution, working with the R&D & Operations.
- Assist account teams in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Represent Dataiku as a general industry Subject Matter Expert
- Travel to customer sites across the US
Great communication and public speaking skills.
Ability to promote our software through smart blog posts, meet-ups and speaker engagements.
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.