1. Train, supervise, and discipline restaurant staff as necessary for a smooth operation.
2. Perform all opening and closing duties.
3. Maintain sufficient supplies of stock to ensure smooth operations.
4. Forecast necessary staffing and its related dollar expenditure to get the job done.
5. Ensure that sequences of service and service procedure have been follow up by employee without failed.
6. Observe guest’s experiences in the restaurant and anticipate their needs.
7. Maintain high standards of conditions of the restaurant through constant inspections, notifying those responsible for any improvements or repairs to be made.
8. Maintain constant supervision of staff with regards to performance, product knowledge and grooming.
9. Perform all closing duties as assigned.
10. Utilize the computer system in ringing, printing and closing checks as well as shift reports.
11. Process a guest walked out.