Associate Content Director, Digitas Studios
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
At Digitas Studios, we’re suckers for a good story and we know you are too. That's why we believe content marketing is the best way for brands to engage the hearts and minds of consumers as we move from an age of interruption to an age of invitation. Digitas Studios is the content strategy, creation and marketing arm of Digitas to lead the content revolution into the future.
This person lives at the intersection media, creative, analytics and our partners’ content teams with direct responsibilities for making great stories for clients.
- Content Strategy: Help brands figure out the role of content in the marketing mix and the consumer decision journey, how & why to invest and how to measure return on investment.
- Talent Strategy: Assist in the creation and execution of talent & influencer strategies.
- Content Ideation: Help brands ideate, development & produce content in partnership with the world's leading storytellers, producers and talent. Build briefs and lead/inspire the content idea process.
- Partnerships: For, develop and nurture key content partnerships throughout the entire value chain of content. Manage the RFP process for brand content programs when required.
- Content Marketing: Work with Media teams to help negotiate distribution and amplification across paid, owned & earned channels to we make sure great content finds its audience.
- Program Execution: Manage and/or oversee content program execution.
- Thought Leadership: Develop and help lead content thought leadership sessions, universities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 6-9 years of content experience at either an agency (i.e. Branded Entertainment Division), a media company (i.e. Brand Studio or creative shop) or working in a content group at a best-in-class story telling production company.
- An understanding of media planning, distribution, and syndication of content.
- A track record of working on innovative, content heavy media programs
- Evidence of facilitating and initiating creative thinking in the digital space
- Ability and willingness to develop relationships and work with a wide array of external partners in content development, production and measurement, video distribution, seeding and social media
- Candidate should have a hunger for/be a participant in: new technology, new content solutions, social media events etc
- Experience in applying content development to brand-building initiatives is beneficial
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate across cross-functional teams
- Client facing track record
- Committed to flawless execution