The THV division (Transcatheter Heart Valves) of Edwards Lifesciences in Europe is expanding its digital marketing scope – now covering the full spectrum of marketing activities: Therapy Development, Product Marketing, Economic Value, and Evidence Based Marketing. In order to support the increase in project volume and complexity, the digital team is opening a new position to cover additional projects appropriately, both in terms of quality & speed of execution.
- Lead dedicated digital marketing projects from the campaign brief phase to project delivery – in the following fields of digital marketing: campaign websites / microsites, content marketing, traffic generation, online engagement, opt-in acquisition, email marketing, marketing automation.
- Liaise with marketing project leads to understand and collect campaign requirements. Discuss and support campaign brief documentation. Ensure proper stakeholders are involved. Brief agencies.
- Develop project action plans & keep track of timelines. Support digital team in establishing project management standards and best practices.
- Own and maintain promotional and communications calendar. Ensure liaison with each team to update comprehensive cross-functional plan. Keep track of milestones for on-time delivery of communications.
- Coordinate asset reviews (content review, legal & regulatory review). Support digital team in establishing standards to keep review timeline as lean as possible.
- Manage QA for all projects
- Digital marketing experience 3-5 yrs
- First-hand involvement in several fields of digital marketing, including acquisition and engagement tactics.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience dealing with agencies
- Strong interpersonal drive, plus experience in international organizations
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Additional language spoken: Dutch, Swedish, Spanish or Italian
- Healthcare industry experience or in regulated industries
- Strong reporting & presentation skills
- Strong understanding of UX principles
- Marketo hands-on experience
- Social media planning / community management experience
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada (EMEAC)-Czech Republic