We are looking for Senior Software experienced system architect on a DevOps team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Software experienced senior system architect on a DevOps team.
Experience in network architecture and developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
As a Network Architecture Principal, you will work with other team members to develop automation services of network infrastructure and provide application support.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Experience with various programming languages (Java/Python/Perl/MySQL/PgSQL/YANG)
• Understanding of networking and TCP/IP stack
• Enterprise LAN/WAN experience. Routing, switching, firewalls
• Understanding of Data Center design and virtualization
• Experience of administration and development on Linux operating systems
• Automation – Puppet, Chef, Ansible Go scripts
• Ability to create systematic and sustainable solutions
• Familiarity with Agile development practices.
• Cisco NSO/Tail-f experience a plus.
• Support application break/fix with on-call rotation responsibility
• Open TAC cases and work application problems to resolution
• Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the position
• Good inter-personal skills
• Responsibilities in software development, testing and delivery
Education and Qualifications:
Degree in Computer Science or IT related
Must have at least 5 years of applicable experience
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 9.00am- 5.30pm) with flexibility to occasionally work US hours
Location: Brno, Czech republic OR Bratislava OR Kosice, Slovakia