About Jacobs Engineering:
Jacobs Engineering Group (http://www.jacobs.com) headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 30+ countries and 250+ offices spread across, with employee strength of more than 54,000 world-wide. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Mumbai – Airoli, and Mahape, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JEC. Our headquarters are in Pasadena, California.
With more than 65 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry's top talent. Jacobs Information Technology supports the enterprise by supplying and supporting highly leveraged technology solutions for the entire spectrum of services and management functions within the company with a global strength of 1000+ talented professionals. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for our customers, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Follow us on:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting data warehousing, data modeling, data integration, business intelligence and ETL processes
- Use Informatica Mapping Designer to create/update mapping using different transformations required to move data into data warehouse
- As the senior most ETL developer, take leadership of ETL tasks and supervise other ETL developers and solve difficult problems
- Develops ETL’s using Informatica to facilitate Extraction Transformation and data Load from OLTP systems to OLAP systems.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, developing, support and maintenance of the BI APPS.
- Determine data storage needs – evaluate the exact storage needs to have clear picture of the current data situation and analyze different options to determine the best fit.
- Design and create a data warehouse – designs a data warehousing system that meets needs and work with a development team to build the warehouse – conceptual, logical and physical data models to include data conversion, data conversion and data mining.
- Extract, Transformation and Load data – extract necessary data and transfer it to new system.
- Test and troubleshoot – test designs of new system to ensure smooth operations and fix any issues that arise.
- Design schema using KPIs, Fact, Dimensions, Physical, Logical, Alias and Extension tables. Built Business Model and established relationships & Foreign Keys (Physical & Logical) between tables
- Identify and capture lessons learned, best practices, and information gained during performance of tasks.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs