We're looking for a senior-level Facebook Ads specialist/manager to drive our Facebook advertising strategy, implementation and reporting. You will manage the daily brand advertising and performance marketing needs of Tuft & Needle. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing, creative, and data science teams to drive success and scale in our Facebook advertising efforts. The ideal person for this role is someone who is creative, data-driven and detail-oriented, and can collaborate well as part of a larger multi-functional team.
What you'll do
- Managing advertising calendars and project-manage advertising materials to coordinate with new product launches.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page URLs.
- Traffic ad campaigns and build in ad serving platforms(Ads Manager & Power Editor).
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Work closely with other channel managers across paid search, display ads, YouTube, out-of-home and TV
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
- Stay current with industry best practices and technologies.
- 5 years experience required, 7- 10 years preferred, working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- 3+ years experience managing digital media including Facebook campaigns on Power Editor, Nanigans, Kenshoo, or similar platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in relevant area(Business, Econ, Math, Statistics, Engineering, etc).
- Ability to develop compelling ad copy that finds all the customers and sells all the things.
- Pragmatism and adaptability
- Positive attitude and hunger for learning
- Based in Phoenix(or willing to relocate)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office software(Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google for Work products(Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides) and data analysis tools(MySQL).
Tuft & Needle is a Phoenix-based startup founded in 2012 that is redefining the mattress industry. We design a simple, universally comfortable mattress that is the #1 rated furniture product on Amazon. Tuft & Needle is joining the vertical ecommerce revolution with the likes of Bonobos and Warby Parker by selling high quality mattresses directly to consumers over the internet.
Made in the USA, our mattress ships right to your door in a surprisingly small box. No gimmicks, no sales tactics, 100 night trial and easy returns. Tuft & Needle was featured in Fortune, Fox Business and Dwell Magazine to name a few. Tuft & Needle is growing quickly with many opportunities. We've only begun to scratch the surface of what's possible.