Siemens Customer Service takes care about any kind of Services in the industrial environment. This comprises e.g. spare parts, upgrades of automation, motors and drives, field service activities consulting. In a market where investments in new plants are limited, the Service business plays a strong role. Serving the customer with the right product on time is our overall goal.
The Service organization consists of about 130 motivated people in three different locations to run the business. Get part of our Service family to serve the customer and drive the business forward. We are looking forward to you.
The person undertaking the job will be responsible for small projects/ modernizations of various electrical industrial applications. The person undertaking this role should be service minded and as a project manager he/ she should have natural entrepreneurial thinking. Independent working in an industrial environment as well as a structured approach is basic requirement.
Furthermore, the role shall support to strive for activities for energy consumption improvements. (e.g. Direct online to Vfd) which requires a good customer process understanding.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work as a member of a project team in providing the technical expertise to ensure execution and completion of assigned engineering project within budgetary and schedule guideline.
- Coordinate technical support with internal/external interface partners.
- Ensures procurement and timely deliveries of materials/equipment.
- Controlling/evaluation of costs, take corrective action if necessary.
- Controlling and evaluation of project progress.
- Review technical requirements.
- Cooperation/coordination/controlling of suppliers/subcontractors.
- Proposal preparation for Power System, Automation and Drive.
- Site visits and support of sales for technical clarification with the customer
- New function: Support for Energy performance improvements related to customer applications e.g. DOL to vfd
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master Degree (Preferable Electrical)
- Min 3-5 years in the area of project management, engineering or commissioning for Automation and Drive and or Power System
- Theoretical design and basic engineering skills to dimensioning systems
- Technical / system knowledge of related working area / industry
- Engineer knowledge about automation as PLC/PC, drives and motors or electr. infrastructure
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proper English written and spoken
- Project management skill including project / process planning (Structured way of thinking and acting)
- Experience for industrial energy improvement projects are an advantage
Requisition ID: 272041
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only