Who You Are...
As a Customer Advocate, you are part of our post-sales Support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as Chat, Email, Phones, Twitter, Facebook, Forum etc. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage outages and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders & customers. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an ambassador for our brand.
Hootsuite Support operates 24/7 and as such shift times will vary to maintain coverage. Specific shift times will be specified at time of posting/hire.
- Assist our customers with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel (including email, phone, chat, social and public forums)
- Troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell or churn prevention and guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize the value of Hootsuite
- Communicate in an open, engaging and helpful tone across all channels including email (tickets), chat, phones and social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match knowledge or skill level of customer
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues with a focus on potential solutions
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
You’re Great At...
- Finding solutions while connecting with customers
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Written and verbal communication with a consistent, professional, helpful and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Identifying opportunities to drive customer value and implementing relevant cross/up-sell and/or churn prevention techniques
- Keeping organized and dealing with information coming from different sources at once
- Learning quickly through strong listening skills and critical thinking with an eye for detail
- Taking direction and contributing to a collaborative team
- Staying positive and thriving under pressure
- Acting as a first line of response to users worldwide.
- Explaining social media, software concepts and troubleshooting steps to all clients and colleagues, at any level of technical understanding
- Building on at least one year previous related experience in a Customer Support operations center
- Displaying diplomacy and professional attitude with an extremely high level of customer focus
- Working in multi-channel operational support environment
- Providing an exceptional customer experience through an eye for detail and focus on solutions
- Advanced level of English and Spanish
- Experience with Contact Center / Help desk ticketing/communication technology platforms [e.g., Zendesk, SnapEngage]
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Experience with and knowledge of social media, including Hootsuite or other management tools
- Proficiency in other languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese)
- Inside Sales [Upselling / Cross-Selling] experience
What We Offer...
- Generous annual time off
- Equity in Hootsuite
- Medical Services and Insurance for yourself and your family
- Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- You will be working on a Macbook
- Unique villa & office space
- In house gym & games room
- Employee lifestyle assistance