Merchandising at ASOS
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
The ASOS Merchandising team ensure that we have the right products, at the right time, in the right place and in the right quantities. They work closely with the buying teams to plan and build the ranges taking control of stock levels to maximise profit. Without merchandisers, there would be no stock to sell!
Assistant Merchandiser’s at ASOS are the talented eyes behind all of your screen. We want to meet with number savvy analysts who are creative with their logic and passionate about product. As one of our Assistant Merchandisers you will be assisting the Merchandiser and the wider senior team to drive profit for the business whilst thinking commercially and innovatively.
You will work in our stunning offices in Camden and have a unique opportunity grow and develop your career with the UK’s top online fashion destination.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for the smooth running day to day of the Merchandising department
- Forecasting sales and stock level to achieve sale plans and margin/profit for the department
- Monitoring the department performance and identifying opportunities of risk/loss
- Working closely with your Buying counterpart to successfully range plan for your department
- Participating in trade meetings with Heads of and Directors
- Evaluate the running’s of your departments whilst focusing on lead times and general performance
- Develop and manage an MA to encourage their development
- Managing the WSSI and supporting trade plans
We’d love to meet, someone who…
- is currently operating at Assistant Merchandiser level
- experience of planning weekly sales, stock and intake management
- is confident in managing their own category
- has excellent communication skills to build relationships internally and externally at all levels
- has previous exposure to a fast paced working environment
- computer literate and able to adapt to new systems quickly and effectively
- shows passion and interest for online retailing
- loves ASOS.com!
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tons more…