Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You will be responsible for evaluating warehouse operations processes and uncovering opportunities to enhance the customer experience and minimize costs.
You will play an integral role in using data and observation to identify trends and propose solutions for enhancing order quality and stock integrity while improving productivity. You will also track, evaluate, and enhance operational reporting and support the Logistics Managers with trend analysis.
You will be involved in project work to improve processes and introduce new ways of working. You will be required to solve problems and effectively communicate your findings.
What Success Looks Like:
- Improvement against set Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery against cost targets
- Development of the service offering to customer
- Supporting growth and business changes required within the distribution center
- Successful management of internal stakeholders
Skills and experience you will need:
- Experience of working in a warehouse operation, preferably in e-Commerce or a high-velocity distribution environment, or in a retail supply chain.Experience of working with a Warehouse Management System
- Experience of process improvement and process training
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at different levels
- MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Flexible approach and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Capable of turning around fast and accurate information